September 13, 2010

Ground Zero

My thought today is one that's been debated for a while. The Mosque they are apparently building in front of Ground Zero. The Muslims are calling it Freedom of Religion...I call it very strange. Yes! America is America the Bueatiful and yes this country is free. I believe in everything the Constitution says. But I don't believe is that someone would be that disrespectful. I know as much as the next person that ALL Muslims are NOT terroist. I'm not stupid! But I also know that there are still terroist among them. Even after the goevernment offered to but them more land, just to move it, they refused. Now I don't jump to conclusions, but that is a little fishy. I'm going to say this once and I'll let the dang subject go.
Putting a Mosque right in front of Ground Zero is like govong America a big hit in the balls. It would hurt.

No comments: