September 21, 2010

Teenage Drinking

Yeah, I know. You don't think just because I'm a teenager that I can understand the importance of drinking. Well, sorry to tell you, but I can! I'm not stupid, I've been drunk before, and I've been stupid while I'm drunk. I was listening to my classmates talk about how they got drunk Homecoming Weekend. Well, that just great, let's let the entire world know that you're trashy enough to drink, then go around and slop all over people. What's even trashier is driving drunk. That's what makes me sick. Take this from someone who's been there. I learned the hard way that drinking is NOT everything. It makes you look stupid, and helps you out when you want to become a brainless goofball.
I'm not saying drinking is the devil or anything, but ir shouldn't be your life. You shouldn't have to have it every weekend just because you had a tough week, ESPECIALLY teenagers. I'm so sick of hearing about drinking. I remember when I drank, and guess what, I feel like I made a complete fool of myself. I don't even remember that person anymore.

No comments: