September 12, 2010

September 11, 2001

9 years ago, America went through a dark change, and from that change we grew. I still think we made the right decision to go to war. No matter what anyone says. And all these theories  of the military bombing the twin towers is the most dumbest thing I've ever heard. People must really think they sound smart when they say it, but sorry to say...you don't. And if you don't believe me why don't you ask those men, women, and children that were on that flight. Oh, wait. You can't, because those people are dead. They died in the hands of terrorist, who didn't give a flyin crackhole. Some of them were heroes, especially the ones on United 93. It makes me sick to think they're death is being questioned. The next time some of you want to jump to conclusions, think about common sense!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I

No comments: